Sunday, June 10, 2012

TEXAS ALHFAM: Flight of the Frontier...and sessions

Ahhh...my feet are very happy to be shoeless and free. My day started at 6 am (thank you crazy morning ALHFAM people) and is just ending now. It has been an awesome day!

After breakfast and getting to the conference, we were blessed with watching a keynote that depicted scenes of Texas skies and landscapes by Wyman Meinzer. They were breathtaking and then, it was time for school. I attended a huge number of presentations and got so many new ideas that my brain was bubbling over. I just don't know that all of them are feasible. Budgets. But I do really want to explore QR codes in terms of an added interpretation link to our marketing. It sounds like we could have some fun with that and send an interpretive interactive message.










This evening, we had the banquet. It was at the Frontiers of Flight Museum and I really loved the aircraft on display. They had movies, images, a huge playground for children, an original Southwest airlines air craft, veterans that could speak to various topics and so much more. It was a wonderful exploration of museum exhibitry. We also had the annual ALHFAM fashion show for the costume people and of course, a delightful sing song. I am so tired, but have had an amazing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment